Some might ask Why Metal? We prefer to say Why Not Metal?
Metal roofing has numerous advantages including a unique beautiful style, cost savings and proven performance.
Learn more below about how your home can benefit from metal roofing:
- Metal Roofing is Mighty. A metal roof will most likely be the last roof you will ever need, lasting while last three to four times longer than an oil-based asphalt shingle roof — which begins to deteriorate as soon as it is installed. Metal roofing provides higher impact, wind and fire resistance than any other roofing option.
- Metal Roofing is Weatherproof. Metal is the most weather-resistant roofing material available today, with the ability to withstand extreme heat, storms and wind. Metal roofs also carry warranties against rust and corrosion, while their paint systems use cutting edge technology to provide maximum protection against harmful UV rays.
- Metal Roofing is Affordable. Using an average example of a metal roof with a 50 year life and an asphalt shingle roof with a 16 year life, you can expect to save about 65% in total costs over the life of the roof. While the initial cost for a metal roof is higher, maintenance-free metal roofing provides energy savings, increases resale value, lowers homeowner’s insurance rates, and eliminates the need for emergency repairs.
- Metal Roofing is Energy-Efficient. Mighty Metal’s reflective metal roofing transfers less heat to the inside of your home than other materials, allowing you to use less energy on air conditioning. Our Energy Star certified roof products can lower your roof surface temperature by up to 50°F, saving up to 40% on cooling costs.
- Metal Roofing is Beautiful. Mighty Metal Roofing offers a range of styles and colors to enhance the look of any home. In addition, metal roofing’s surface finish and fadeless paint resist the growth of dust, mold, and algae — maintaining the appearance of a new roof for decades. Metal roofs can increase the resale value of your home by an average of 1%-6%.
- Metal Roofing is Environmentally Friendly. Metal roofing offers superior sustainability, energy efficiency and reusability to any other roofing material. Unlike asphalt roof shingles, metal roofs can contain up to 40% recycled steels and are made of 100% recyclable content.
Call us today at 901-443-ROOF (7663) to schedule an appointment.